Big company? Or Start-up?
Why not both?
This is an opportunity. For us and for you. The Affno Group is a collective of entrepreneurs, engineers, strategists, marketers, writers, designers, and statisticians. We create digital solutions for blue-chip clients and start-ups across three continents. We build businesses and unearth new markets.
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
- We need someone young and ambitious, with enough experience, energy and vision to manage a selection of transformative projects.
- A senior management trainee, now ready to step up.
- We’re interested in natural leaders.
- Those who can solve problems, manage situations and impress clients.
- Someone articulate, confident, self-driven and eager to excel.
- With a degree in IT or equivalent, and at least 2 years’ experience in IT or digital marketing.
Your duties will include:
- Managing complex digital projects, and building new start-ups
- Paying attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Building business relationships and helping your team achieve objectives.
- Managing issues and negotiating priorities with management
- Developing tech concepts, scheduling projects, forecasting costs, tracking budgets, and managing risks.
- Compiling status reports, project updates and cost analyses.
- Utilizing Shop Agile/Scrum/Kanban principles to manage project output.
- Dealing with product backlogs and sprint backlogs.
- Working with integrity and transparency, upholding standards and delivering results.